Thursday, January 28, 2010

Farewell... farewell... farewell...

One quarter is over. Challenges, experiences and memories is here again. What are the challenges and problems that you encountered during your studies in the 3rd quarter of our school??? What is the subject that makes to be hardworking??? What is the hardest subject that you know that makes your brain hard to think??? What is the easiest subject that you know that makes your brain easy to think???

We, the IV Mabini students most of the times are very noisy during classes, during vacant periods and in between periods. Some of the teachers near our classroom are getting angry with us because of our ear- destroying noise of our section. WE are also scolded by our school librarian because of our noise, not just a noise but a combination made by our tongue, made by guitars, made by shouts, etc. This problem are hard for us to solve because some of us in our section, being noisy is nature to us.

The 2nd biggest problem that I have encountered are some of my classmates do not have their self discipline. Discipline acts a very important role in our classroom. But since my classmates do not have their discipline, most of the times, our room is not peaceful.

The hardest subject that I have ever met during my 1st year life until now is the SCIENCE. This subject is a combination of computations, analizations, etc. Sometimes I do not understand what our lesson is.But since our teacher is good, I now fully understand what our lesson all about and this subject makes me to be hardworking student.

Technology and Livelihood Education or ICT is the easiest subject that I have ever encountered during my 3rd quarter in our school. I made this so easy blogging is popular to me. I made use this very easy because I have my own PC personal computer in our house. This PC makes a many advantages to our lesson in T.L.E. IV.

1 comment:

  1. pls visit this link and share it to your friends....
    http://www.yomodel.com/contest/1040

    share mu sa mga frens mu ... tnxx

    ReplyDelete